Students at both AU and CAT are invited to submit proposals for scholarly, creative, or critical/creative crossover contributions to a multi-site exhibition: to run physically at locations in both the Centre for Alternative Technology and Aberystwyth University in the period running up to and including COP26 (1-12 November 2021); and in an online space curated by both institutions from June 2021 onwards.
We are looking for contributions that will address the overall theme of the exhibition, as set out above, from any of the following perspectives, or a combination thereof:
- Health, wellbeing, future generations, work, mobility, and home
- Social justice, equality of access to services/space, employment, participation, and equity
- Culture, heritage, identity, communication/s, creating and making
- Biodiversity, nature conservation, regeneration, land-use, food
- Net zero, emissions, energy systems, low carbon futures, sustainable design
Contributions can be in any of a range of media – or in a combination – including but not limited to: written, spoken, video, visual, performance (e.g. dance, performance art – live, live-streamed or recorded, circumstances permitting), artifacts and installations, web-based media, augmented or virtual reality, among others.